Thursday, October 16, 2008

Scattergories Meme

Carol over at I Throw Like A Girl posted this meme and tagged any one who wanted to play, so I decided to play along! I hope you will, too.

Here are the rules:
Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.
They have to be real places, names, things. nothing made up!
You can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question.

1. What is your name? Dena

2. A 4 Letter Word: Dunk - with an “-ing” on the end it should be in the same category as some other four letter words we may know! (as in dunking an oreo in milk...mmmmm)

3. A Boys Name: Daniel (my brother, you are older than me.... SING ALONG)

4. A Girls Name: Debra (my sisters name)

5. An Occupation: Dancer (what I wanted to be)

6. A Color: Denim (not sure that's really a color, but I can't think of any others..can you?)

7. Something you wear: Dress (well, others might, but I haven't worn one in many years)

8. A Beverage: Diet Coke

9. A Food: Donut

10. Something found in the bathroom: Deoderant

11. A place: Desert

12. A Reason for being late: Dead battery

13. Something you shout: DEAD MEAT! (what I shouted the last time hubby threw cold water on me while I was in the shower...he thinks he's so funny).

Okay, I tag all of you reading this! Can't wait to read your replies! Come on...don't be shy!

3 comments:

Diane Meyer said...

You shouted "dead meat!"?
That is hysterical.
Denim is a great color....dark blue. :-)

The Naths said...

OK, so I don't know where you want us to reply...On your blog, my blog, or email, vut guess which one I chose?.....

1. What is your name? Melissa

2. A 4 Letter Word: Mint

3. A Boys Name: Mickey Mouse (Do I get my double letter score for that one???)

4. A Girls Name: Minnie Mouse )Oh boy! I'm on a roll now!)

5. An Occupation: Military Major (Can't be stopped now!)

6. A Color: Mauve (Ok, I've been stopped!)

7. Something you wear: mittens

8. A Beverage: Malted Milkshake (Woo-hoo! I'm back!)

9. A Food: Mac-n-cheese

10. Something found in the bathroom: Magazines

11. A place: Monte Carlo, Monaco
12. A Reason for being late: Missed the bus

13. Something you shout: Mercy Me!

Becky said...

Great answers. I would love to hang out with you and hubs... you sound like a riot!