Thursday, August 27, 2009

No Update - But I Promise One Is Coming

At the time I'm typing this, it's Thursday night at 9:45pm. We got home from St. Louis about 8:00pm. We visited with Austin, while I iced my swollen feet. The dogs were crazy with excitement about us being home as well.

I returned a call from our Vet regarding Molly. She had a tumor removed on Tuesday and the report came back that it was cancer, but the good news that I got from the Vet is the report also said it had not spread, so that's good news.

Anyhow, now it's 9:45, and I remembered I said I'd give an update on what we found out on our trip to St. Louis. I'm sorry, but one is not coming tonight. I'm so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open, and telling all that the doctor did, and all that we learned (or didn't learn) will take more than a sentence or two, so the update will have to wait until tomorrow....and I promise I will do it tomorrow.

For now, I will just say...

Nitey, night. :)

No comments: