2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything? I'd have said "I'm sorry" much sooner.
3. When you reply to someone's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? (Or email her) Depends on my reply. If it involves something personal, I email.
4. Your favorite Disney movie is: The Lion King. I LOVE the music in that movie.
5. Do you recycle? Aluminum soda cans - yes. We get 5 cents for each can. The rest, no. We're on a farm...we burn our trash.
6. Games of strategy or games of chance? Chance...I stink at strategy games!
7. Do you have any recurring dreams? I almost never dream...or at least I almost never remember them if I do dream.
8. What did you learn from your first real job? I worked at a nursing home, and I learned that being a nursing assistant was not going to be my career! That is HARD work!!
9. Do you buy or borrow most books? I buy them. If I feel it's a book that I may want to read again, or one that I know one of my family/friends would enjoy, I'll put it back on the shelf. Otherwise I see if a library is interested in them. If not, they head off to the thrift store.
10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did? I don't know that there is one. I dressed very trendy when younger and now I tend to stick to things that don't go out of style too easily. But I'm sure I'll read an answer someone else has and think "Oh yea, I forgot about that."
11. When do you start Christmas shopping? I used to start in July/August when our kids were little. Now though, I routinely find that I might get one or two things in Oct/Nov, but it's usually after Thanksgiving that I do the bulk of it.
12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion? The day I found out that I was finally pregnant after many fertility treatments, I jumped up and down screaming and crying, hugging every nurse, lab tech and whoever else was in reach. ha!