Friday, September 03, 2010

Blueberry Muffins

Have you ever heard of Udi. Chances are, unless you eat gluten-free, you haven't. Currently, Udi's Gluten Free is in more than 500 stores nationwide, in 36 states, including Hawaii.

When I get groceries, I buy 1 Udi's item to try. This past week I bought their blueberry muffins. I tried one this morning, and let me just say, my tummy is singing!

I consider myself a "snob" when it comes to bakery type items. I like them soft, which is why I'm struggling with most gluten-free foods. Udi's bread is good, and I love it for toast, or a grilled sandwich, but I'm still not totally sold on it for a regular sandwich bread.

Therefore, I was skeptical about the muffins, but I decided to give them a shot, and yes, I am super happy I did! I took one directly from the freezer and popped it in the microwave for 30 seconds. It was soft and sweet as if I had just baked them myself (well, more like if someone who can bake them without burning them had made them). A.maz.ing!

If you have anyone that you know must eat gluten-free, do them a favor and tell them about Udi's products. Udi's sells bread, bagels, cinnamon rolls, muffins and granola. They can also order online if it's not in one of their stores.

You're friend will love you for this!

No comments: