Sunday, September 28, 2008

Autumn Test



Your Autumn Test Results



You are a dynamic, vibrant person. You aren't afraid to pursue your passions.

When you are happiest, you are calm. You appreciate tradition and family. You enjoy feeling cozy.

You tend to be afraid of change. You are never ready for things to be different.

You find love to be the most comforting thing in the world. You feel at peace when you're with your loved ones.

Your ideal day is active and full. You like to keep busy with your favorite things, and you appreciate a routine.

You are very impatient. You spend more time waiting for something than actually enjoying it.

I don't know about the vibrant and dynamic part, but ok, let's go with it.
I definitely appreciate traditions and family.
I'm not afraid of change, I just don't like it.
Having my loved ones near gives me a happier feeling than anything else.
No, my ideal day is having someone else doing the cooking and cleaning so I can take a nap!
Impatient? Me? ROTFL! My middle name is impatience - or at least I'm sure my family feels it should be.


1 comment:

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

This was pretty cool!

(pun intended)

I think I'm gonna have to try this and post it, too. You and I are a lot alike, I think!

Have a great Sonday!