Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Biggest Loser 9/23

Well, another week where I found myself amazed by what these people accomplished...although, I really wanted to bop the yellow team upside the head for making the bet they did. 2.4%? Are you kidding me? On week 2??? But, I give them credit for trying. And, omg, give it up for Coleen, who for two weeks in a row has not only had to compete in challenges alone, but has risen to the challenge each time, winning the first week and coming in 3rd this week. My hats off to you girl!

Since yellow didn't make their percentage goal they bid on, they were automatically below the yellow line. Gray was also below. I do have to say I was totally shocked by the gray teams numbers. It's a known fact that men generally lose weight easier and faster than women do, and they are the only man/man team on the show. And they got the lowest percentage of everyone else. I don't mean to sound happy about their lack of losing (or the fact that one of them even gained), but I do like it when something like this happens. It helps remind me that I'm not the only one who struggles with weight daily. I mean if they still have trouble losing and they are in the gym 6 hours or more a day and have their diets monitored by nutritionists, why in the world should I think it would be easier for me?

In the end the gray team went home, which was no surprise to me. Everyone had to know that after this weeks poor numbers, they would more than likely come back with massive losses next week. I do think it was pretty rotten of the orange team to vote for them. If it hadn't been for the gray team last week, orange would already be at home. But, it just goes to show that it's a game, and you can't trust anyone to look out for you....even though I still think it was nasty. And I do believe that what goes around, comes around. Watch your back orange. You could be next.
Your thoughts?

No comments: