Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Got Me Some Gas

I had errands to run today and I stopped to fill up on gas before I left and as I pulled into the gas station, what to my wonderous eyes should appear? No, not 8 tiny reindeer....something even better!

Gas that was under $3.00 a gallon! WhoopdieScooter, I was a happy camper!!! How long has it been since we saw gas at this price? It's been - well, ok, honestly I don't know exactly how long it's been, but it's been a long time...too long. I was giddy with excitement, and a little sad that my tank was barely under a half a tank so I didn't need as much as I would have liked.
Hopefully the prices will keep going down even more!
How are the prices in your area?

4 comments:

DEb said...

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our gas is still around the $3.59 range... I hope this is a "sign of things to come"..... teehee...

Dena said...

So just drive on over here to Iowa, fill up and then drive back. I'm sure that even with the distance, it'd still be worth it! LOL

Debi said...

Yet another reason for you to come to Kansas City -- it's only $2.95 down here! A whole FOUR cents cheaper! LOL Actually, it's funny: the Kansas side is $2.99 and the Missouri side is $2.95. So, when I take the Bren to school on the Missouri side, I get gas because it's cheaper, even though it's only a 12 mile difference! LOL

Becky said...

WhoopdieScooter!!! LOL! What a word and such a feeling to save bucks on gas... go buy a barrel and fill er up! ;-D