1. Please feel free to stop in at our home anytime. Although you might want to call first since we are frequently not home.
2. When I fill my car with gas I can't help sniffing it occasionally. I know that's weird, but I like the smell of gas.
3. My favorite thing to cook is a reservation. Oh wait, you don't cook that do you? Ok, let's see...I guess that would be hhmmm...you know, if I actually cooked, this would be whole lot easier to answer. I'll have to say "anything that can be cooked in the crockpot". Hard to screw that up.
4. Laughter is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about my husband having an awesome sense of humor. He always makes me laugh.
6. Older women wearing teeny-tiny outfits, high heels & lots of make-up as if it really works to try to make them look younger always makes me think to myself, what the heck?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to our high school play,
tomorrow my plans include helping my son clean his room (I know, I lead an exciting life don't I?), and Sunday, I want to fall asleep while watching NFL football (my fav way to take a nap)!
Click on the Friday Fill-Ins header up top to join in. :)