Friday, November 28, 2008
1. My stomach is still very very happy from yesterday.
2. My moms 7-layer salad is what I ate the most of on Thursday.
3. The yard is now bare of all Autumn decorations and ready for Christmas decorations to go up.
4. Home with my family is where I'd rather be at any given time.
5. The smell of my current perfume reminds me of our first Christmas as a married couple. Jay gave me a cheap, generic bottle of perfume and he said that someday he'd be able to buy me "the good stuff". I told him nothing could be better than what he just gave me (although in all honesty, it smelled like cough medicine). It's a sweet look back into our past as dreamy-eyed newlyweds.
6. Ideas on what to shop for in regards to Christmas presents is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to putting up our Christmas tree, tomorrow my plans include taking snapshots of the kids for our Christmas cards, and Sunday, I want to relax and spend time together before the girls head back to college!
Click on the title button above to join in!