Sara joined in a meme and it seemed like fun so I decided to join in as well. She assigned me a letter and I was to think of 10 things I love that begin with the letter she has assigned me. That's when I begain to wonder just how much fun this would be. She assigned me the letter "F".
F? Other than flying, which I definitely do NOT love, what can I think of that starts with the letter F?
Silly me. It didn't take long at all (less than a few minutes) and I had all 10. I actually had more than that and had to cut my list back down. So here's my top 10 list of "F" items that I love:
1. Faith - I'm so thankful I have this. It helps in everything I do. Even when I have doubts, I know God is there with me and as long as I have my faith, I can move mountains.
2. Family - I am so blessed with family I have. My husband is my best friend. My children are true miracle gifts from God. And my extended families (both my side and Jays) are people I don't want to have to think of living without. They all bring me great joy.
3. Friendship - You know how they say you can tell who your true friends are when you are in a serious time of need? We have experienced that and what a blessing they are!! Love you all!!
4. Farm - It's not only where we live, it's our livelihood, our income, our lifestyle. I honestly didn't love it at first. I was a "city" girl. I didn't belong. I now can say I love it with all my heart and I am so glad we have been able to raise our children here.
5. Fun - I love to be silly and to laugh. Having fun is my favorite hobby. I like the laughs that come from deep down inside you and you can barely catch your breath.
6. Fridays - We get to sleep in past 5 or 6 am on Saturday mornings. So yea, I love Fridays!
7. Furbabies - We have 4 sweet loving furbabies who are as different as each of my children are. I love them all so much and they bring me happiness every day.
8. Feelings - I love that I can feel deeply, emotionally, and passionately about things that happen in life. People may not always agree with how I feel, or understand how I feel, but you will know that my feelings are real and honest. I spent many years trying to hide or squelch my feelings, and even today it's still a struggle to allow myself to express vulnerable feelings in front of others, but its' getting better.
9. Fair - Our county fair is my favorite time of the year, followed closely by our state fair. Our county fair is a week long party full of good times, lots of laughter, great friends, and memories...so many memories. Our state fair is more about spending time together as a family. Not just our immediate family, but it's now expanding to include extended family as well. It creates bonding time we may otherwise not have. I believe these 2 fairs keep our family close and connected in this crazy world.
10. Food - This is one I really shouldn't have in my top 10, but I'm being real here. I love it. I love almost all of it (honestly - I could do without brussel sprouts). I actually love it too much and need to cut back on the love. I have love in the form of a muffin top that needs to go!
There you have it, my top 10. If you want to join in the fun, just leave me a comment and I'll assign you a letter. I promise it won't be Q, X, or Z. LOL