Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Summer Bathroom

Since the seasons are changing, that means it's time for me to change out my bathroom (aka: guest bathroom). Down came all the Springtime flowers, and up went Flip-Flops!


I have hand towels with flip-flops that are coming, but they are backordered until next week, so I left the others up for now.




I bought the tie-dyed pair of flip-flops at Wallyworld and put them on the corners of the big mirror....a cheap way to decorate. LOL


I couldn't find a soap dispenser (unless I wanted to pay $25 - which is ridiculous!), so I bought a plain blue one and attached 3-D scrapbooking stickers.


At the same time I bought the other flip-flops, I bought these 6 tiny pairs of toddler flip-flops. Funny story with them - when I went through the checkout the lady said "Oh my gosh, do you have sextuplets?" I chuckled and said "Yep. Just call me Kate." She actually looked at me with a totally serious face and asked "Are you really?"


I found this cute little frame and added a picture of the kids that would have put them about the ages they would have been when wearing the flip-flops in the boxes.

I've had this frame with this picture in it for a few years in my office, so I just took it off the wall for now and put it on the bathroom counter.


I have 3 really cute funny little pink flamingos wearing flip-flops that are coming with the towels that are backordered, and those will go on top of a couple of the boxes....and then room will be done. Yeah! Ok, now that the bathroom is ready for Summer, can we PLEASE have summer type weather ?!?!?!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the sticker idea.

Skoots1moM said...

how fun
you're good at decorating!!
:)

The Naths said...

That is so adorable!