Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #135

ffi

1. It's time for planning what groceries I'll need to get for when we are camping at our State Fair in another week.

2. An Iowa farm; it's not a bad place for raising a family.

3. I must be getting old. Tonight I mentioned "Gilligan's Island" to my son and he had no clue what I was talking about.

4. That very moment when you become a mother for the first time, is the best thing I have ever known.

5. My husband is simply my best friend.

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was watching my dog tip it's head side to side (almost upside down) as my son played his trumpet .

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early since my husband will have the guys over for poker night, tomorrow my plans include baking casseroles and freezing them in individual containers to take in our camper, and Sunday, I want to enjoy the last day of my daughter being home before we move her to her new apartment tomorrow (she has been home for 4 days between when one lease ran out and another started)!

No comments: