Linda @ 2nd Cup has started this meme. I thought it looked like fun, and wanted to join in, so here's my responses!
1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration?
Toilet paper and paper towels - you can never have too many of either one on hand, and yet we always seem to be out of one or the other.
2. What is something that people are currently "into" that you just don't get or appreciate?
Rap music - I just don't get it. There is no real tune to it and you can't understand a single word they are saying ---what is the point?
3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel "ho-hum" about?
Purses - I get bored using the same one for more than a couple of months, which is why I don't buy the expensive ones. I actually just bought a new red hobo bag yesterday - loving it! :)
4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car?
All I Wanna Do by Sugarland is my current fav, but my all-time fav is Love Shack.
5. A really great salad must have this ingredient:
If it's going to be really great, there's not just one ingredient it must have. It must have cucumbers, green peppers, and frozen peas!
6. Advice in a nutshell to new bloggers (one or two sentences):
Write from the heart about what interests you. Don't write to try to impress or please others.
7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you?
I believe it was Lisa. When I was younger, I wished I had a more "normal" name. All my friends had necklaces, bracelets, notebooks and other things with their names on it, but I never was able to find mine. As I've gotten older though, I appreciate the uniqueness of it.
8. What in your life are you waiting for?
My health to be restored.
9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?
It's from God and it's the magic pill, potion, lotion, or whatever that will finally remove all the pain I have.
10. Today--what song represents you?
"You're Gonna Miss This" by Trace Adkins
11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?
That sometimes I ramble, but sometimes I do have something worth saying.
12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you're wearing today? What do they say about you in general or specifically how you're feeling today?
I am wearing khaki capris and a teal pull-over top. It's casual and comfy, yet not sweats or a t-shirt. It says I have an appointment, and I don't want the doctor to think I'm a slob. LOL