1. I feel ready for our dog to get her stitches out tomorrow, so we can get rid of the annoying cone around her head.
2. Watching our daughters compete in a horse show (which is what we'll be doing on Labor Day) is always fun.
3. Right now, I can hear these things: our ceiling fans humming and crickets chirping through the open windows.
4. Next weekend is the first home college football game and I'm glad we will get to watch our daughter dance on the sidelines and at half-time.
5. The last time I took a nap was just this afternoon...and it felt great.
6. I'm looking forward to camping with family and friends at the lake this Labor day weekend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the first high school football game of the season and watching my son march, tomorrow my plans include hanging out at the lake and watching the kids ride the jet ski and Sunday, I want to do even more chillaxin'!