2. When you make a major purchase, do you go with your gut instinct, or do you do research to make an informed decision? For our Vue, I did a lot of online researching to find what had good mileage and good safety ratings, among other things.
3. There is an old kids' game that says you can find out what your movie star name would be by using your middle name as your first name and the name of the street you grew up on as your last. What is your movie star name? Well....we moved a LOT when I was first growing up, so I guess I'll go with the one we lived on after moving back to Iowa: Marie Chestnut. Oh, and how is it that I never heard of that game as a kid???
4. Would you rather give up your favorite music or your favorite food? I don't really have a favorite food, so I guess that'd mean I'd have to give up all food. While that would do wonders for my weight, I'm thinking in the long run, it'd be safer for me to give up the favorite music...even though that'd make me really sad.
5. There are two types of banana preferences. One is pristine yellow, almost to the point of being green; the other is spotty and more ripe. Which is your preference? Definitely pristine yellow. I like the banana to be firm. The only exception is if I'm baking, then they need to be pretty mushy & ripe.
6. Your favorite tree is? One I manage to keep alive after we plant it. :-/ Otherwise, I'd say the giant Sequoia's. They are so tall and majestic!
7. On a scale of 1-10, how tech savvy are you? 2-3. And that's on a good day.
8. Has H1N1 touched your family? Knock on wood, not so far - and I pray it stays that way!
9. Are you an analytical person, or do you just accept things the way they are without questioning or scrutinizing? I'm analytical in a lot of things, which can be pretty entertaining at times.
10. Is your personality more like that of a dog, cat, or Koala? Cat. I can be alone and not mind it, but there are times when I want to curl up and cuddle. Plus, I'd much rather use a litterbox than have to go outside during a blizzard.
11. Do you keep in touch with friends you made years ago? No, not really. Although, thanks to Facebook I am getting reacquainted with people I went to school with.
12. You are checking out at a grocery store. In the express lane, there are more people than the regular lanes, but of course, their load is less than those in the regular lanes. Which lane do you choose (assuming you qualify for the express lane) and why? I will usually go for a shorter line, which never works because no matter which lane I choose, it's always the one that ends up being the slowest possible!