1. Which Wizard of Oz character are you most like? Well, this week is PMS time, so I'm sure Jay would say I'm most like the wicked witch...lol. Sorry, I know that was in the TMI category. Normally though I'd probably say The Cowardly Lion. I worry too much about things I don't even need to be worrying about, and I'm a big ol' chicken.
2. When you're deciding what you're going to wear each morning, which item do you select first? Why? A shirt. I wear jeans or athletic style pants most of the time, and even my dress pants are all neutrals, so it's depending on what shirt I'm wearing as to what pants I wear.
3. What kind of animal do you think the world could live without? Anything creepy and crawly. Yes I realize that means insects and not animals, but I don't care...they need to go! All of them. If I must select an animal, then I'll say opossums. They eat our kittens and terrorize our dogs. They can go wherever you send the creepy crawly things.
4. How many Christmas trees are in your home? As far as the kind you actually decorate - we have 2. A 9' tree is in our living room, and a 2' tree is on the ledge by our dining table. I also have several small decorative trees around the house, including the tiny ones with all the village pieces.
5. Would you prefer to be emotionless if it mean you didn't have to feel a heartbreak? No. Without heartbreak, we'd never know joy.
6. Do you ever experience holiday let-down or depression? No. By the time the decorations come down, I'm usually pretty ready to get the house and our schedules back to normal. Plus, it means we're that much closer to Spring!
7. Do you like Michael Jackson's music? Most of it is ok. I liked his dancing better though.
8. Why is it that we never judge people who have their teeth fixed for cosmetic reasons, but every other cosmetic procedure has a stigma? I try to not judge someone for a cosmetic procedure of any kind. I always tend to think that there could be more to whatever they are doing than what I know about.
9. Enjoy horseback riding? I did when younger. Now I have such a fear of falling that I can't stand to get up "that high". Which is a shame because we had 3 of the sweetest, most calm horses you could ever hope for. One was old and died over a year ago, but we still have the other two, and a little girl shows them in 4-H.
10. Shoes--practical or stylish? Up until a year go I would have totally said stylish. Now since getting Fibro, that has changed. My toes are the worst spot on me for pain, and all shoes are painful. Therefore I find ones I can wear that are extra roomy in the toes to make them as tolerable as possible.
11. What was the name of your first pet? Feel free to post a pic. The first year we were married Jay surprised me with a puppy as my birthday present. She was a purebred miniature apricot poodle that I named "Peaches & Cream"
12. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done? Approximately 95% - thanks to Cyber Monday. :)
Visit Linda at 2nd Cup to join in the fun!