1. How do you feel about "Gladiator" sandals, also called "Roman" or "Jesus" sandals? A fashion yea or nay?
Nay - I'm just not a fan.
2. What is your favorite pizza?
Taco or Combo/Supreme
3. There are plans in the works to sell roughly 1,000 items from Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas. This means you could buy Picard's chair for your family room. If not a Star Trek item, what prop, background, set, etc. from what TV or movie would you buy if you could?
[Ex: Hurley's "I Love my Shih tzu" shirt from LOST, the plantation home "Tara" from Gone With the Wind, or Tracy's tambourine from the Partridge Family.]
Anything that belonged to Greg Brady. I was sure I was going to grow up and marry him.
4. Name a local food or restaurant that your area is famous for.
Michelle's - the local restaurant/bar....and the only one in town. Not sure how famous it is, but She does serve good food!
5. What is your current favorite snack?
Baby carrots dipped in ranch dressing
6. Hypothetical: You are required to be a reality show contestant. Which show would you choose based on your probability of success? (You cannot choose "none.")
A. Dancing with the Stars
B. Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars would probably be one that would be "easiest" for me because I grew up dancing and went to college for it as well. I still love to dance around the house. That having been said, I'd like to go on the Biggest Loser to learn valuable lessons from the pros.
7. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, how clean is your vehicle's interior?
9+ - I just cleaned and armor-alled it, as well as vacuumed it this past weekend. :)
8. It doesn't feel like Spring until _________.
My eyes start itching, watering, and looking like I've been on a drinking binge.
9. Something that made you laugh really hard recently is ____.
A very funny short video that my daughter bf shared. It's on my FB page if anyone wants to have a good laugh.
10. Tell me about a goal you're working toward.
Being able to exercise regularly. My FMS has made that a great challenge, but I am working hard to be able to do a little more each week.
11. Share a thought-provoking or inspiring quote this week.
"What the caterpillar thought was the end of the world, the Master called a butterfly." (I honestly repeat that to myself daily)
12. Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. If you're not a parent, feel free to substitute "friend" or nomenclature that works for you.
For my son, it's to buy him Skittles to keep in his golf bag. For my girls, it's to surprise them with a visit at their college and invite them out to eat somewhere that doesn't have a drive-thru window.