Tuesday, October 02, 2007

My poor butt!

I met with my trainer yesterday and while she can seem so nice on the surface, there is an evil, evil woman lurking underneath that cute smile of hers.

She knows how much I hate squats. Ok, I hate all exercises, but squats are really bad. They hurt, no way around it and I for one do not like pain. So what did she make me do yesterday? Squats, squats, and more squats. Not just up and down either. Noooooo. She really wanted to make me suffer. So she says "Go down in 2 counts and back up in 2 counts". While doing it, she was saying "1,2,1,2". In my mind I was saying "go away, go away". Then she says "Ok, lets have some fun now." Wait, was I supposed to be having fun with those??? She says to go down and up in 4 counts now. I give her that "are you serious" look and she of course giggles. So she says "1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4". In my mind I say "I don't like you, You are super mean". Ok, so it's not a very christian attitude. But, in my defense, neither is torturing someone. Did I mention that inbetween the different sets of those she had me doing lunges, lunges with twist, and single squats on the bosu while holding my arms out to the side. See....she's evil!!

My poor butt is so sore today I can barely sit down. Makes me wish I hadn't thrown out that inflatable donut I got from the hospital after giving birth. I asked Jay to massage it for me. What was I thinking? Asking a man to "just" massage your butt??? Yea, as if that's all he will do.

Off to find a package of marshmallows to sit on.

No comments: