Tuesday, August 26, 2008

You know it's a bad day when...

Your car catches fire.
This is my father-in-laws work car. Or should I say, it USED to be his work car. Jay happened to stop by my in-laws yesterday and saw smoke coming from the front of the car, which was parked in front of the garage. He yelled for his dad who was outside, but unaware of what was going on. They got the car moved back from the garage, and they moved the camper out of the way as well. By the time the firemen arrived, flames were about 10 ft high and the car was already a total loss. Jay said the windows and tires exploded from the heat. The inside of the car is a mess. The dash, roof and fabric have all melted. The good news is that no one got hurt and this was their older car that was only used around the farm.

2 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Wow, definitely the most action-movie-worthy post I've seen all week! Glad no one was hurt. So you were in the class of '81? We rocked. But I was kind of nerdy.

Dena said...

Class of 81 was the best! But I was just kind of nerdy I was the queen nerd. LOL