1. Give me Spring and I'll happily tolerate my allergies to be able to enjoy the sunshine and warmth.
2. Whenever I'm in a grumpy mood, Michael Buble's "Feeling Good" always makes me feel better.
3. I wish there was more time in each day to do the things you wish you had time for.
4. I don't eat many exciting things, so I honestly can't remember what was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world requires great faith that there is more to look forward to than all the negative that we have to deal with right now.
6. Other than this one, OCD-ism is the last blog I commented on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cheering on the girls basketball team that hubby helps coach, tomorrow my plans include taking hubby and son shopping for new clothes to take on their upcoming Spring Break golf trip, and Sunday, I want to meet with our daughters to get their tax papers.
Click on the button above to join in the fun!