1. She had a great smile, faith, courage and love for her family. Farrah Fawcett will be missed by many.
2. Molly, our rescued bichon is by my side, always.
3. I know this: Just when you think you have something figured out, a curve ball will be thrown.
4. I know I can hear Jesus talking to me, but first I need to keep quiet & be still.
5. These words apply to me: if it can be dropped, lost, or forgotten, I will do it.
6. Unfortunately this past week was horribly, miserably hot, but at least it wasn't raining, and the sun was shining.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking my son to get his new glasses, tomorrow my plans include going to our niece's wedding, and Sunday, I want to relax the day away while the guys are gone to a golf tournament!