1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow?
I was given a bow and arrow set by my father for my 11th bday (wishing I was a boy perhaps??) My bday is in December. I shot each arrow once, they landed in deep enough snow that we had to wait until Spring to find them, and I don't know that I ever shot them again.
2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are?
I had one childhood friend that I kept in touch with for a long time, and the last I knew she was living around the St. Louis area, but that was over 10 yrs ago.
3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time?
It makes me crazy to be even 1 minute late...just ask my family. I'm like a drill sargent when it comes to being on time.
4. Are you more of a New York or California type?
I guess California since it's more laid back...and southern california has no snow - bonus!
5. Do you have a special ring tone?
I have "It's Your Love" by Tim McGraw & Faith Hill for my husband. For everyone else I have "All I Wanna Do" by Sugarland, because it's just a fun, upbeat, make you smile kind of song.
6. What is your favorite type of chip?
Lays Baked BBQ
7. Best comedy you've ever seen is ....
It's a tie...."Dumb & Dumber" and "Elf". My kids and I all have both of those movies completely memorized and we say the lines and crack up through both of them. We have so much fun and our sides hurt from laughing so hard. How can you not love that!
8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, "How'd that work for ya?"
Unless it was when I was little, no, I have never had the courage to cut my own hair.
9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self?
My house. It'd take more than a week to makeover my personal self. *snicker*
10. Are you allergic to anything?
Are you ready for this list? Rice, oats, wheat, sesame, gluten, cucumbers, corn, mushrooms, broccoli, bananas, blueberries, crab, oyster, lobster, tuna, sole, cod, chocolate, coffee, pollen, ragweed, and chlorine. And then there are the meds...... LOL
11. Why is it so hard to change?
Because it requires effort on our part and it usually takes us out of our comfort zone.
12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic.
It opens you up for extreme heartbreak.