Things have been a little nuts lately, and I've missed joining in on Lid's Random Dozen questions, so I'm back in the saddle again. Not figuratively, because we all know I'm afraid of heights and horses, but anywhooooooo.......on to the questions:
1. Have you ever been so lost that you were really afraid?
I can't think of anything, so I guess my answer is no. But I remember a time one of my children was lost for a bit, and that was terrifying!
2. Have you ever been to an island?
Yes, Nassau in the Bahamas for our honeymoon.
3. Are you more of a thinker or feeler?
I tend to over-analyze e-very-thing. Makes my poor husband nuts.
4. Do you tend to see issues or situations in life as black and white or shades of gray?
I tend to see them as black and white, but I know there are shades of gray so then I get confused because I want to see the gray, but I can't so then I go back and forth like I'm debating it with myself. Boy are you sorry you asked, am I right? LOL
5. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you hope to have with you (Let's pretend the Bible is already there, so you can't say that.)
Gods Blogs. It's a great book and a quick read. I've read it several times and I still like to read it. I love the way it's written as a blog.
6. What are you most afraid of?
Heights & falling from those heights. I get terrified and have panic attacks when I have to go up somewhere higher than a chair. Literally.
7. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
I think I'd prefer to keep my old memories, because I would never want to forget my parents & siblings, my wedding or the birth of my children.
8. Pretend I'm looking at a scrapbook page about you. There are three spaces for you to drop in individual pictures. What are those pictures of, and why did you select them?
One is a picture of Jay & I. One is a picture of my children and my new son-in-law. My family means everything to me and I am nothing without them. The third would be a picture of my bible, that I am trying desperately to read through (goodness sakes I struggle with all the be-gots and from the land ofs).
9. If you were re-doing your wedding, what would you do differently? (If you're single, tell me one thing you would do if you were planning a wedding OR huge party.)
I'd have the reception/dance in a location that was air conditioned (hot and humid is the norm for July in Iowa and there was no air conditioning? What were we thinking??)
10. Tell me one thing you know/believe about forgiveness.
It can be so hard and painful...whether it's forgiving someone else, or forgiving yourself.
11. You're waiting in a doctor's office. What is your favorite way to pass that time?
I get on my phone and check out the news, catch up on blogs or read emails.
12. If there were a clone of you in a parallel universe what is one way you hope she/he would be the same as you and one way you hope she/he would be better?
I would hope she does NOT have Fibromyalgia of course, but I would hope she would have my same love of laughter.
Head on over to Linda's to join in the fun!!