Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



1. I'd really like to get away from it all right now.
2. OWWW! is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.
3. Possession is 9/10 of the law.
4. Who is Captain Jack Sparrow?
5. Marshmallows and fire go together like tense muscles and a massage.
6. Jack Jackson, Stephen Bishop & ABBA all sings songs titled: on and on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my daughters and our friends at the high school basketball game, tomorrow my plans include watching my son at his Show Choir competition, and Sunday, I want to start saying my prayers that the groundhog does NOT see his shadow on Monday!

2 comments:

jlshall said...

Wow, I forgot all about Groundhog Day coming up. Yes, no shadows, please!

Janet said...

#7 in the "Who is Captain Jack Sparrow" bunch :-)