Thursday, October 08, 2009

Friday Fill-In

ffi

1. Sweet dreams is what I always said to my children after giving them a kiss and hug goodnight .

2. Speaking in front of a group of people is frightening, especially for me.

3. Silliness is highly under-rated.

4. We live on a farm, so no trick-or-treaters for us this Halloween.

5. Outstanding or not, I find that I still believe my children performed the best of any of the other kids present..

6. A real medical diagnosis is what I want right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing at home alone, because the guys will be gone to a football game, tomorrow my plans include an exciting day of grocery shopping, and Sunday, I want to watch NFL football all day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can totally relate on #2. That's why when I was studying I have doing oral reports or recitations =P

Happy weekend! Btw, your kids are all grown-up :)

Here's my Friday Fill-Ins entry -> http://www.joannemv.com/?p=212

~Andie~ said...

I agree, silliness is highly under-rated.

Enjoy your relaxing tonight :)

sara said...

praying for you, wisdom for the doctors and healing.

have a good weekend!

Aimie said...

#3 is the best!!!!

I will pray for you for your medical issue. It is so scary when you know there is something wrong but the "professionals" cant seem to figure it out. I had the same thyroid issues not long ago. I would diet and gain weight. Then my energy levels just kept dropping.It was terrible. Talk about feeling depressed.I finally found a doctor who would listen to me and found out that it was not my thyroid after all I had a bone marrow infection. Now with his treatment I am doing so much better. I have my energy back and have lost 20 lbs (I still have more to go) in 4 weeks. I pray you will find a doctor who can help heal you as well.

Good luck!